Who We Are
Dream Achievers Youth Organization (DAYO) was established in May 2005 under the Ministry of Gender, Children & Social Services with registration no. SS/MSA/CD/CBO/09/03 as a non-profitable and non political community based organization by a group of young volunteers who wanted to mitigate challenges among young people through community theatre as a participatory strategy of disseminating, educating and informing the community on issues of improvement on Health, Education, Livelihood and Social justice to our children and young people.
A community where youth are free from diseases and poverty.
Our Mission is to build capacity and respond by preventing and reducing the risks of diseases and socio-economic situations among youth in the region.
Our Core Values
- Integrity and Professionalism
- Transparency and Accountability
- Equality and Equity
- Team work
- Increase capacity of DAYO staff and associate and strengthen DAYO resource base and to ensure program design and implementation.
- Integrate and strengthen capacity to support services and increase access to information, resources on SRHR and governance among youth to ensure quality youth friendly services through research and development of IEC materials.
- Capacity building on organization internal structure and promote collaboration and partnership and strengthen integration and linkages with other programs through synergy.
Promote collective bargaining of young people and ensure improved livelihood for youth